When does the course take place?
Every Tuesday and Thursday, from 9:00 to 10:30, from 30 September 2021 to 23 December 2021
Course lessons will be held ONLINE via the ZOOM platform.
Who is the course for?
The number of students in each group is 10. After completing 70% of the course attendance, students will receive a certificate of participation in the course.
On the basis of participation in the course, it is not possible to apply for a visa in the Czech Republic for the purpose of the study.
How can you register for the course?
1. Read the COURSE CONDITIONS
2. Fill in the “Registration” form (see below) and MINI CZECH TEST to determine your language level.
3. After filling in the form and the test, the coordinator will send you an email asking if you will be able to attend the course and information about the payment of the course fee.
4. After paying for the course, you will receive an email with a link to join the online lessons.
How much does the course cost?
The course costs a total of CZK 2,500.
Instructions for payment will be sent to you by the course coordinator after completing the registration and mini test of Czech language.
What else is needed?
– Computer or laptop on which the camera, headphones, microphone work.
If you have any questions, please contact the course coordinator by email: Barbora Čiháčková, email@example.com.
The course is implemented within the project “Increasing the language skills of children and pupils with a different first language and their parents” co-financed by the Prague city hall.